Thursday, June 25, 2009

TMI

Why do people insist on telling you that you look tired? It is a back door way of saying, “you look like crap”. Admittedly, I don’t look my best as I was required to be at work at 5 a.m. today, but to have the Admin. Assistant insult me in such a way is a real kicker. Who does that? Who sits there and thinks that is a conversation that anyone wants to be a part of?

Next time she has one of her Friday/Monday illnesses, I’m going to have to tell her that she looks awful upon her return. Its only fair.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

One of my favorites is when I wear my hair straight around someone who's usually seen it curly. They'll interject with comments such as "Oh, I like your hair a lot better curly..." or "I like your hair better straight."

PS - I am not taking a poll.
PPS - My hair is usually curly in the summer, as drying my hair in my 87 degree apartment is not my idea of a good time. So if you tell me my hair looks better straight, you're basically telling me I look like shit all summer long. Is that a Kid Rock song?