Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WTF?















My idol, Belinda Carlisle, has been kicked off Dancing With the Stars!

It was all supposed to go down like this:

  1. Belinda dances her ass off - gets into the greatest shape of her life

  2. She is recognized as America's Sweetheart (again)

  3. The Go-Go's regroup and are on-top of the charts (again)

  4. A world-tour takes place

  5. Belinda recognizes my devotion as a fan for the last 25-30 years and I tour the world with the Go-Go's. I even get to play drums (I'd settle for tambourine) at a few shows

Another dream of mine...shattered. Not only that, she was the first contestant kicked off. If any of you voted for Denise Richards or those other 3 people that no one even knows, you should be ashamed of yourself. I guess I never actually watched the show and I did try to vote for Belinda, but the line was busy, so I gave up. And while she may not be the best dancer, Belinda developed a dance that all of us 80's girls do - next time you see me, I'll show you.

No comments: