Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Heart T.V.

Here is my listing of the Top 25 TV shows of my lifetime. Sorry, KP…I’m not a fan of Dr. Huxtable.

1. Dexter – can’t believe there is only 1 episode left. Jimmy Smits was a great addition this season
2. Arrested Development
3. News Radio
4. The Office
5. The Sopranos
6. Cheers
7. Seinfeld
8. 48 Hours – 1 crime beginning to end in 1 hour
9. Dateline – especially when they “Catch a Predator”
10. Freaks and Geeks
11. Melrose Place
12. Muppet Show
13. Extras
14. Six Feet Under
15. St. Elsewhere
16. Jeopardy – I heart Alex
17. Sex and the City
18. WKRP in Cincinnati
19. Family Ties
20. Scrubs
21. Curb Your Enthusiasm
22. Laverne & Shirley
23. 20/20
24. 30 Rock
25. Miss Guided – bring it back!

The criteria for selection was: 1) do I Tivo it? 2) have I raced home to see it? 3) have I ever scheduled travel around it so as to not miss it & 4) what made me happy as a kid

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I feel like I hardly know you. No Cosby Show? No "My Two Dads"? No "Models Inc."? No "Just the Ten of Us"?

Your taste is questionable.

kam said...

I know...I'm probably in trouble for not including "Ugly Betty" as well. "Models, Inc." was pretty fun for those 6 episodes it lasted.

Anonymous said...

So many of those shows you watched with me, either when we were growing up or when I lived with you last year. Where is "Workout" or the "L Word" I had to endure through those but then once I was on my own I watched the "L Word" but only cause I had Showtime for "Dexter", not cause I wanted to find out what was up with the Ladies. No one could force me to ever watch another episode of workout though. A show you would like if you watched it would be Lost. WKRP seemed a weird choice.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Where in the HELL is "Entourage"??